SomuchmoreInside

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Under the trigger-
we push ourselves away.

! Painkillers

TheClassicCrime Anberlin Halifax TheStartingLine TheAcademyIs... FMStatic BetweenTheTrees 12SummersOld MyFavoriteHighway 30stm Yellowcard's LP


Hellogoodbye






CREDITS

©nothingissound.'06
deviantart

Wednesday, August 09, 2006


It's just another day, nothing in my way.

x-country, town, Click, blah.. With the whole of singapore out in town, or well, at least 4,5groups of people I know, It's kinda weird seeing people yesterday.. :/ Today was funnn..sleeping. :] Joy says only the fireworks were nice, so it's okay I gave my ndp tickets away :p Anyway HappyBirthdayLaura(: and Thanks friend for the headphones! oh HappyBirthdayHuizhuang&Sixuan too! and "happynationalday! -.- "

Why d'you laugh when I know that you hurt inside? And why'd you lie when you wanna die, when you hurt inside. Don't know what you lie for anyway. What do you want, What do you really really want?
A slap in the face for you just might do now.


'nothingissound